Announcing 100-days memorial ceremony to be held for late Grand Master Lê Sáng.
Council Master Trustee announces:
A Vietnamese traditional 100-day memorial ceremony for late Grand Master Lê Sáng will be held at 31 Sư Vạn Hạnh Street, Phường 3, Quận 10, (HCM city, Vietnam). This is a place of worship the Founding Grand master and deceased Masters.
Rituals began at 10 am on Tuesday, 04/01/2011 by Master Nguyễn Văn Chiếu, The Chief Trustee, with participation of the Council Master Trustee members, and other Senior Master of the discipline and other disciples from within Vietnam and abroad. The traditional offerings is expected to end at 10:30 AM approximately on the same day.
Program content includes:
- Founding Master incense, by Vs Nguyễn Văn Chiếu and the Master Trustee Council members
- A memorial minute of silence for the Founding Master
- Statement of reasons, Vs Nguyễn Tôn Khoa
- Incense tribute to late Grand master Lê Sáng (4 bows of respect) by Vs Nguyễn Văn Chiếu
and the Master Trustee Council members
- Masters, students offering incense
- Speech from the Trustee’s Master Chief
Attire recommendation: Casual formal
Note: After the offering ceremony, we cordially invite all masters, friends and disciples to join us in attending a luncheon meeting at Phú Thọ restaurant (contributions: 100 thousand VN-Dong per person).
Council Chief of Office
Nguyễn Tôn Khoa