Overseas Masters Management Council
Hội Đồng Võ Sư Tương Trợ Hải Ngoại
1. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall strive to reach martial arts excellence for the betterment of mankind.
2. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall faithfully strengthen my martial arts discipline and foster a strong foundation for the next generation.
3. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall embrace harmony, reverence for seniors, and love for fellow disciples.
4. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall adhere to Vovinam’s rules and regulations, upholding the honorable legacy of a martial artist with utmost dedication
5. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall show respect to other martial arts disciples, utilizing force solely for self-defense and the preservation of justice.
6. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall embrace diligence in the pursuit of personal and ethical enrichment.
7. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall embody honesty, modesty, and nobility in every aspect of life.
8. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall cultivate a resolute will to triumph over life’s obstacles.
9. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall cultivate sound judgment, endurance, and wise action in all endeavors.
10. A Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo disciple shall embody confidence, self-control, and benevolence; perpetually reflect, strive for personal growth and betterment.
Grand Master's Decision Regarding the establishment of the Overseas Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo Management Council
A formal appointment text signed by the late Grand Master Lê Sáng on March 31, 2010 for establishing the Overseas Masters Management Council with full autonomy. Read more…
Operational Policy of the Vovinam Viet Vo Dao Overseas Master Management Council
All activities of the Council pursue the 3 goals and 5 principles of Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo. Read more…
Structure of the Vovinam Viet Vo Dao Overseas Masters Management Council (2023 - 2025)
Council of Management – Master Hai Minh Nguyen (Chairman), Master Khoi Diep, Master Quang Nguyen, Master Hoa Duc Le.
Executive Committee – Executive Director (Master Hoa Duc Le), Technical Committee, Philosophy Committee, Development Committee, Communication Committee, Outreach Committee, Liaison Committee, Youth Committee, Competition Commitee, IT Committee. Read more…
Encourages the development and research on techniques that scientific based. Standardizes techniques based on those original taught in Vietnam.
Provides references and assessments on the Vovinam Philosophy.
We are happy to answer any questions related to Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo and the Overseas Masters Management Council.